BASIC FUNCTION: Manager and Supervise the Timekeeping department to ensure accurate and timely completion and verification of all CAS/PHC/FC SPW & NON SPW EVV visits and supporting documentation for payroll and billing processing. Monday-Friday hours
- 1. Supervise, monitor, evaluate and provide direction to direct reports. Provide
professional growth and development; develop and communicate annual goals and objectives; monitor and provide constructive feedback; conduct annual performance evaluations and provide training.
- 2. Discuss and resolve personnel issues confidentially; document and assist manager(s) in documenting performance consultations and commendations.
- 3. Conduct Interviews and Submit to HR for hire qualified candidates to be timekeepers as a direct report
- 4. Manage the Community Care Timekeeping Team’s daily activity, monitor weekly, and monthly goals.
- 5. Communicate with manager regarding, but not limited to: Reports, department needs, and department concerns
- 6. Responsible for submitting daily/weekly timekeeping reports.
- 7. Responsible for training/educating Timekeepers on software/updates within timekeeping
- 8. Responsible for accurate and timely completion (verification) of all EVV visits for
payroll and billing information for CAS/PHC/FC SPW & NON SPW EVV client and
workers. Ensures accurate logging of mileage for CAS/PHC/FC SPW & NON SPW
EVV special attendants.
- 9. Monitors payroll and scheduling process to ensure CAS/PHC/FC SPW & NON SPW
- 10. Ensures all supporting documentation (2067’s) are written and sent to be filed by
designated person for any PAS hours not worked. Tracks missing EVV time and collects
as soon as possible.
- 11. Ensures all corrections in EVV are made in a timely manner.
- 12. Establishes and maintains rapport with DHS case managers; assists with audits as
- 13. Contacts and communicates with providers to handle payroll discrepancies and issues
- 14. Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies, procedures, and regulations,
including all federal and state laws.
- 15. Makes copies of various documents as required.
- 16. Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- 17. Completes accurate and timely documentation.
- 18. Accurately prepares and proofreads letters, memos, spreadsheets and other
- 19. Reviews and accurately processes email and other correspondence daily.
- 20. Perform all other duties as requested by supervisor/manager.
Position requires minimum of two-years of supervisory experience or 2 years of
applicable college completion or 2 years in related field with leadership competency, plus
ga minimum of one-year successful experience in position dealing with public in an
office environment; six months experience in physician’s office, hospital, or home health
Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively handle multiple tasks required.
Professional customer service skills and time management skills required.
Requires ability to effectively interact with and coordinate service delivery both
internally with staff and externally with the community at large including physicians,
patients, family members, vendors, insurers, other providers, etc.
Proficient computer skills required; proficient in use of MS Office, Excel, or similar
Click Here To Apply