Full time phone triage nurse for busy oncology practice. Position is entry level, works Monday through Friday and requires the nurse to be able to work with a variety of providers, and utilize the electronic medical record and other technologies to complete daily responsibilities.
- Prefer 1-year nursing experience but will consider new graduate with excellent communication and assessment skills.
- Current CA RN license
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly.
- Managing chemotherapy side effects and oncological emergencies via phone triage.
- Follow up on at risk patients.
- Initiating prior authorization for and tracking oral chemotherapy patients.
- Coordinating blood transfusions.
- Need a great attitude and team player for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
All guests are required to wear masks, answer a COVID-19 questionnaire and have temperature read upon arrival.
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply