Sales Representative BakeMark USA
Branch is located in Minneapolis, MN
Employment Type: Full-Time
BakeMark has immediate job openings for Bakery Sales Representatives
With over 100 years of service to the baking industry, BakeMark is recognized as an industry leader and trusted partner for quality bakery ingredients, products, supplies and service. BakeMark is a manufacturer and distributor with 22 branches conveniently-located across the U.S.
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits)
- Competitive Wages (lucrative commission opportunities)
Summary: Our Sales Representatives are the backbone of the company’s growth in all market channels. As such, it is the responsibility of the Sales Representative to grow sales of the company’s products and services utilizing the approach, strategies and tactics prescribed by the Company.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Responsible for the sales execution of the company initiatives to promote BakeMark USA’s strategy of achieving the and maintaining the dominant market share position in the baking industry by taking steps necessary to identify and obtain orders for 100% of the supply needs of these customers.
- Must be able to travel in a local territory approximately 90%-100% of the time. Overnight travel may be required.
- Experience in sales. Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Unequivocally motivated to win business opportunities and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Must have, and maintain, a valid driver’s license. Must maintain current auto insurance.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; two years of hands-on bakery experience; two years of prior route sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior Baking Industry experience highly desirable.
- Bilingual a plus
Job Type: Full-time Sales Representative. A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates during the selection process.
BakeMark is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BakeMark via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place for this position from BakeMark HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BakeMark. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BakeMark as a result of the referral or through other means.
About BakeMark USA:
For over 100 years, BakeMark has stood for excellence in quality and service, for our customers, our stakeholders and our colleagues. We attribute our success to our colleagues and their contributions towards meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders. We all share our values and ways of working. We are passionate about the baking industry. We excel at creating strong partnerships within the company and with our loyal customers. We love to innovate and thrive to manufacture and deliver performing bakery products and world-class customer service.
We are always looking for new team members to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- Are you bilingual? If yes, what languages do you speak?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Food / Bakery: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Click Here To Apply