1 y/o, F, GB Clef Palette. Mon-Thurs 8a-4p and Fri-Sat 7p-7a
- Provides care as ordered by the physician as outlined in the client’s care plan and/or plan of care. Provides training, assistance, and demonstration to clients in learning appropriate self care techniques.
- Provides care to clients under supervision of RN Case Manager.
- Completes shifts as assigned by agency based on the needs and acuity of the assigned client.
- Responsible for accepting and writing verbal orders from physicians as required; notify the RN Case Manager on all verbal orders prior to implementing the new treatment/intervention/medication.
- Maintains communication with RN Case Manager and/or physician including report of client condition change and accepting verbal orders. Completes accurate and timely documentation of care provided.
Must be a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) or registered nurse (RN) in Texas.
Minimum of one year prior successful experience as a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) or registered nurse (RN). Home nursing care experience preferred.
Click Here To Apply