Bakersfield Memorial Hospital is a 426 bed acute care medical center offering a full range of services including the Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center, Grossman Burn Center at Memorial Hospital, expanded maternity and family care, the Lauren Small Children’s Center, orthopedic services, wound care center, 24-hour emergency care and general/outpatient surgery. Memorial Hospital is a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House. Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner, serving residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality, compassionate care since 1956. Learn more by visiting.
10K Sign On Bonus for Eligible/Qualified/Experienced External Candidates with 2 years of Acute care experience
The successful candidate will perform duties in alignment with the mission and policies of the organization, in support of and in compliance with the performance improvement plan, Joint Commission and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies.
Support the Nurse Manager of the unit to manage and coordinate clinical operations in order to provide quality direct patient care to the pediatric, adult and geriatric population.
- Ensures all aspects of documentation, care planning and patient care delivery to meet regulatory requirements
- Responsible for fostering a positive interactive team milieu
- Facilitates optimal environment to support orientation, competency validation
- CA RN, BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- Education level necessary to obtain required licensure and certifications
- Basic Computer Skills
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months for New Grads
- ***ACLS and PALS not required if RN is only assigned SART coverage***
- BSN preferred
- 1-2 years of Emergency Nursing experience preferred
- TNCC, ERN, and NIH Stroke cerification preferred
Click Here To Apply