At Burgerville, all employees are a critical part of the team that is committed to ensuring the Pacific Northwest is the healthiest region on the planet through our investments in food and our people. We believe all employees come with a passion for working together to prepare and serve food that nourishes our body, mind, soul and planet while making a positive impact in our communities one bite at a time. Together we are building a regenerative business that is relevant in the marketplace, innovative in its approach and building profitability for growth and long-term viability.
We offer our Management Team Members:
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive management, mission & leadership development
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $3500 per year
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
Burgerville is seeking a full service restaurant manager for our one of our Portland-Metro locations. We are looking for people with a passion to develop and lead people in the food industry.
The Restaurant Lead demonstrates a commitment to upholding standards for excellence in food quality, guest experience and staff development. The Restaurant Lead will be responsible to engage in fostering actions and maintaining focus to deliver results.
This position requires availability during all restaurant operating hours as well as availability two (2) hours prior and two (2) hours after open and close of the restaurant. The Restaurant Lead will spend approximately 80% of their time on the restaurant floor and 20% providing back office support.
High level Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily operations of restaurant, ensuring achievement of restaurant performance potential.
- Assists the Constellation Managers in delivering restaurant performance, including executing and delivering on the restaurant’s annual operating budget and business plan.
- Ensures excellence in food quality & guest experience.
- Consistent coaching & training that achieves continuous improvement in all aspects of restaurant operations.
- Development & growth of staff.
- Exercise discretion with confidential information, foster and maintain a climate that effects good morale and provides a pleasant working environment for everyone.
- Ensures brand storytelling is present in all areas of the restaurant and community including presence of storytelling collateral and crew engagement with guests.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a high-performing Assistant Manager at Burgerville, or 2-3 years in the restaurant industry required.
- Food Handlers Certificate/Card required and can be obtained online
- First Aid certification is required and provided by Burgerville at no cost to the employee
- Basic computer knowledge and troubleshooting of equipment
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other software specific to the food industry (i.e. POSI, Crunchtime, etc.)
- Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communication by e-mail and using scheduling software.
- Basic computer knowledge and troubleshooting of equipment.
- A current driver’s license and dependable vehicle are necessary for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, total compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Portland Metropolitan Area (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Click Here To Apply