RN, Case Manager ( Field based position servicing Irvine and surrounding areas)
Providing qualitative and timely medical case management, coordinating appropriate care, and professionally communicating with all parties. Prompt, accurate, and detailed reporting/documentation. Excellent discretionary judgment and timeliness are essential. Field Services and Driving are approximately 60-70% of work.
- High School diploma
- Registered Nurse (RN-BC)
- 4-Year Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Ability and willingness to obtain CCM after first year of employment
- Experience working with PCs and Windows and MS Office Suite (ability to type/key at a moderate speed)
- Current valid State Driver’s license and insurance (insurance limits of 250/500)
- Case Management experience
- Worker’s Compensation Case Management experience
- Master’s Degree or similar Higher Education
- Related Certifications: CCM, CDMS, ACM, LCSW, and/or CRC*
- Background in Nursing, Social Work, Counseling, Occupational Health, Psychology, and/or Chiropractic.
- Affiliation with Case Management related professional associations and networks
- Knowledge of Salesforce based applications
*Credentials and licensure must be valid and maintained
Benefits package with tax deferred retirement program, flexibility in schedule, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and LTD disability insurance.
How to Apply:
Apply Here: https://isyscm.com/employment-application/
Please complete the application to its entirety including all current/past job experiences and attach your resume with the application.
Thank you for your interest in working with ISYS!
Check us out at: www.isyscm.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- On the road
Click Here To Apply