Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our customers to enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through the use of our Omnipod® product platform. In the last two decades we have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients by using innovative technology that is wearable, waterproof, and lifestyle accommodating.
We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations. Our continued success depends on it!
In this entry level role, we are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Lead Generation Specialist to join our Inside Sales team. This role will be responsible for the tactical execution of the new customer acquisition strategy as well as collaborating with our sales team to ensure the successful transfer of a qualified lead.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to patients who have expressed interest in the OmniPod System.
- Responsible for handling inbound calls from patients generated through physicians’ offices as well as through marketing programs.
- Introduce our sales team process to prospective patients
- Apply knowledge of Insulet’s products to answer customer’s inquiries about the OmniPod product and competitive comparisons to move prospects through the sales cycle in agreed upon time frames.
- Generate sales qualified leads out of potential patients by converting marketing generated leads.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Must have excellent communication and strong relationship building skills
- Spanish Fluency preferred
- Experience in medical software (EMR/PM) is a plus
- Experience in a medical practice is a plus
- Salesforce/CRM competency a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team oriented environment.
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
- Manual dexterity needed for using a computer keyboard.
- Lightweight lifting may be required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click Here To Apply