** Must have experience with successfully running/operating an assisted living facility **
- Demonstrates exemplary leadership through integrity, compassion and professional business practices.
- Promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of all residents under his or her care.
- Supervises operation of all departments and ensures community-wide compliance with governmental laws and licensing requirements as well as with company policies & procedures.
- Monitors departmental spending by approving expenses and applying appropriate expense codes. Reviews department declining ledgers weekly.
- Oversees and ensures the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the community, as evidenced by good morale, enthusiasm, team spirit, and dedication to the residents and their families.
- Monitors resident admission process to ensure timely completion of required documentation and compliance with established policies and procedures. Ensures accurate record-keeping and proper maintenance of resident charts by reviewing chart documents regularly.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of success within an Assisted Living Facility, Personal Care Home or similar environment
- Strong Marketing and Sales experience a must
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, life and vision benefits, paid time off, growth, tuition assistance, and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
- High School or better
- Associates or better in Health Administration
- Core Training Continuing
- Core Training
Click Here To Apply