Is responsible for supervision of self-administered medication to Assisted Living residents, following the guidelines provided by Senior Lifestyle Corporation. This position reports to the Assisted Living Director and/or the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- Responsible for administering medications to residents for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by supervisor.
- Understands role in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits Description: Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Click Here To Apply