Judah Go Global Foundation, LLC was established with a mission to assist ECFMG Certified U.S. Citizen Physicians close the socio-economic disparity gap that is inherited by this “unmatched” Physician group secondary to a lack of available post-graduate medical education training opportunities within the United States of America and the lack of federal policies prioritizing U.S. Citizens first for this type of training as “highly skilled workers”.
Currently, there are over 16,000+ “unmatched” U.S. Citizen and/or permanent residents who are Physicians currently being marginalized and subjected to this socio-economic disparity gap. This represents a staggering $3.3 billion dollars in income revenue and $1.156 billion in tax dollars loss annually because of an unresponsive Congress who continues to either fail to address the training placement problem, or because they choose to serve the needs of corporate lobbies who oppose a change in the direction of serving this sector of the American people.
Therefore, as an example, a gift of $3BN from any foreign government as a form of “kickback”, is equal to $5.6M per capita gifted to each member of Congress, to ignore any effort to advance an agenda to remedy this as a socio-economic disparity issue confronted by you an an “Unmatched Physician”.
Currently, we are recruiting for a 2012 through 2020 “Unmatched Physician” to enter into a post-graduate Psychiatry training position with the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigations. This is an alternative model for post-graduate medical education training.
A seven-month volunteer commitment, spread over the duration of the training, is required. The volunteer responsibilities include PGME training program marketing, recruiting, organizational lobbying, and petitioning members of Congress on behalf of the efforts of JGGF.
The primary responsibilities of the Unmatched Physician includes:
- Maintain medical case logs
- Attend weekly rounding on psychiatric medicine case logs and professional development summaries.
- Maintaining current up-to-date knowledge of psychiatric diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions to facilitate the interpretation of symptoms and diagnosis mental illnesses.
- Conduct psychiatric examinations of incumbents to evaluate their fitness for duty
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of mental illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Collaborate with federal officials
- Cultivate a climate of trust and confidentiality
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in psychiatric medicine by attending conferences and seminars
Qualifications Required of the Psychiatric Physicians-In-Training:
- U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents
- Strong understanding of Psychiatric examination methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Psychiatric diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
- In-depth knowledge of psychiatric guidelines and best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) from an accredited School of Medicine
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Did you participate in the NRMP anytime between 2012 through 2020?
- Are you a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident?
- Doctorate (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply