Exodus Recovery, Inc. (Exodus) is looking for a temporary Support Specialist for our START Program in San Diego to provide comprehensive case management, coordination, counseling, advocacy, linkage, and implementation of plans for the San Diego START Program. This will be a full-time position to provide coverage for a maternity leave.
- Three (3) years experience in data entry and/or clerical/administrative support
- Department or Third Party billing/data entry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; word processing, spreadsheets, and bookkeeping
- Diplomatic approach to problem-solving, time management, and ability to take initiative in project completion
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or mental health issues preferred
- Ability to work independently and show mature judgment.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Addiction Counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Certified Recovery Specialist (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply