$5k Sign On Bonus!
The Remote Mental Health Counselor (LCSW, LP, LPC, MD) inspires, teaches and motivates clients to achieve optimal mental health by leading technology-enabled group, individual therapy and psychoeducation sessions (PHP, IOP, GOP).
This position will be remote in your home state, but you must be willing to travel to King of Prussia, PA for 2 weeks training provided by RCA at full expense.
- Completes intake Biopsychosocial Assessments, including all electronic forms required by RCA, MDPH and/or third-party payors
- Evaluates clients’ mental and physical health and/or problem behavior and assess their readiness for treatment and articulates clinical rationale for recommended level of care
- Works with clients to develop realistic and time limited treatment goals and discusses options with clients, including their families, if willing
- Completes treatment plans within the required timeframe within PHP, IOP and GOP levels of care.
- Utilizes recognized therapeutic modalities, such as CBT, DBT, psychoanalytic, motivational interviewing, and stages of change
- Performs individual, group, couples and family therapy and education sessions
- Documents all work in the RCA Electronic Health Record, Avatar.
- Helps clients develop skills and behaviors necessary to recover from their mental health disorders or modify their behavior
- Ensuring a world-class therapeutic experience for our clients is critical. Therefore, we require our Remote Mental Health Therapists to:
- Dedicate a quiet, private and professional workspace without disruptions.
- Utilize a HIPPA compliant Wi-Fi network with adequate bandwidth for live streaming video and audio.
- Participate in onsite orientation and check-ins as well as in twice-weekly video supervision.
- Licensure Required: LCSW, LP, LPC, MD
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Education, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or another related human services field required.
- Appropriate state licensure (LCSW, LP, LPC, MD) required
- Prior experience in a behavioral healthcare or substance abuse setting preferred.
- Understands need for and always maintains appropriate confidentiality when interacting with patients, residents, families, visitors, referral sources and all other contacts.
- Knowledge of case management for dual diagnosis patients.
Travel: Travel to the assigned office will be necessary at times for monthly check-ins during the business day.
Recovery Centers of America provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $57,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Master’s (Required)
- Substance Abuse or Behavioral Health counseling: 2 years (Preferred)
- LPC, LP, LCSW or MD (Preferred)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply