Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room Full Time Opportunity!
Ready for a rewarding career opportunity providing services to our nation’s heroes?
US Naval Medical Center Portsmouth is a patient-driven facility and our employees work alongside active duty military and federal employees to provide mission essential care to patients requiring minor care to life-threatening critical care at this ER.
- Flexible, convenient schedules
- 40 bed Unit
- Military trained supported staff
- Fast track, Triage and Urgent Care
For Immediate consideration, email resumes to [email protected]
As a MedTrust team member, you may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Assist the physician(s) in the performance of emergency procedures.
- Continually assess patient(s) condition(s) for potential or life threatening crisis. Monitors and documents patient response to treatment in a timely fashion.
- Operate hemodynamic equipment safely and effectively. Interpret generated data and responds appropriately.
- Perform patient assessment focusing on physiologic, psychologic, cognitive and social status by interviewing patient and/or adult guardian to obtain pertinent medical social history.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience within the last two years as an RN working in an Emergency Department setting.
Current BLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC or ATCN.
- Possess a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing or an Associate Degree in Nursing or a Diploma from an accredited Nursing Program
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse from any US jurisdiction
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply