The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown is currently seeking a full-time PM Lobby Attendant to join our Housekeeping team! The Lobby Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to maintain the cleanliness of the hotel and guest rooms. This position will work the evening shift, and will maintain our public areas as well as clean guest rooms daily.
Associate will be required to work our PM shift (3pm-11pm/midnight), weekends and holidays. Some overtime may be required.
- A first-class salary and superior benefit packet
- Medical (two options) with vision
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (self, spouse/domestic partner, and children)
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, and personal/medical leave time)
- Free lunch
- Free uniforms
- Free non-slip shoes (two free pair per year!)
- Progressive yet fun workplace
- Positive associate relations
- Associate recognition and events, incentives and rewards
- Ongoing training
- Education assistance
- Career progression
- Major hotel discounts at over 7,000 hotels worldwide
- Check the daily events sheet posted and note break times of functions to insure clean and stocked restrooms. Wipe down doors and handles of restrooms.
- Every 2 hours, check and stock pool restrooms with towels, soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Wipe down doors and handles of restrooms.
- Every 2 hours, check lobby restrooms and stock with soap, paper towels, and toilet paper. Wipe down doors and handles of restrooms.
- Wiping and dusting furniture including Starbucks, picture frames, elevators, drinking fountains, and telephones.
- Sweep/Mop elevator floors.
- Vacuuming all lobby carpets.
- Clean Lobby Stairwell entrances/exits including doors, handles, sweep/mop floors, vacuum mat, and check for cob webs.
- Empty trash at entrances and in offices and pick up recycling.
- Check for cob webs in all areas.
- Clean any other areas as needed.
- Responds to guest’s requests in a timely manner.
- Clean and stock employee restrooms and locker rooms including wiping counters, toilets, sweeping/mopping and picking up hangers.
- Thorough cleaning of the employee restrooms and lockers rooms including mirrors, sinks, counters, toilets, caulking around toilets, walls, lockers, tile grout, wall partitioners, doors, doorframes, ceiling vents, sprinkler heads, and sweeping/mopping floors
- Sweep outside entrances including Starbucks entrance and patio. Pull out all lobby furniture and sweep behind
- Dusting and wiping down all offices, business center and front desk including walls, baseboards, and furniture
- Dust all Lobby pictures, clean base boards, and dust high ceilings for cob webs.
- Cleaning of Starbucks patio including wiping tables, cement benches, and sweep/mop floor.
- Deep clean pool restrooms and exercise room including mirrors, sinks, counter tops, outlet covers, toilets, caulking around toilet, walls, doors, door frames, work out equipment, cob webs, ceiling vents, and vacuuming carpets
- Deep cleaning of guest elevators including elevator tracks, light fixtures, elevator doors.
- Ensure all equipment is in operation order and all supplies are up to par. Report equipment that needs repair or supplies that need to be ordered.
- Be familiar with the operating procedures of all other areas of the hotel, cooperating fully and in a friendly manner with those areas to assure customer satisfaction.
- Be a Team Player and encourage the teamwork attitude among staff.
- Attends department and inter-departmental meetings.
- Notify management of any pertinent information related to shift activities.
- Be knowledgeable in all hotel emergency procedures.
- Ensure areas are free of safety hazards and performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures total guest satisfaction.
- Follow supervisor’s instructions and performs other duties as directed or assigned.
- No prior experience or training.
- Previous cleaning job experience or related service industry experience preferred.
This position will require a criminal background check and drug screen.
Our company participates in E-Verify.
The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send me an e-mail to [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request.
- 1 year(s): Previous cleaning or related
Click Here To Apply