The Move Coordinator is responsible for counseling and educating the customer on all moving related service needs. This associate is the liaison between the customer, Schroeder Moving Systems, sales staff and all service providers with an overall goal of creating an exceptional experience.
Essential Job Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform introductory and pre-move counseling call.
- Perform, with the customer moving, all pre-move calls, pack/load/delivery calls, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day customer service needs of all customers and clients. Provide clear communication, both verbal and written, to all customers and clients.
- Provide timely and accurate information in response to incoming customer phone and email messages.
- Provide back-up support to team members when needed or directed by their Manager.
- Process customer files accordingly to secure positive revenue.
- Ensure proper COD collection is obtained for overages.
- Update and maintain operating system with accurate and timely data in all platforms, including move notes and conversations had with the customers. Perform daily workflow tasks and ensure all contact points are made on each move within the assigned timeframe.
- Works as a partner with team members and demonstrates willingness to do whatever needs to be done to meet the needs of the customer or department.
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally, and facilitates the professional growth of others around you.
- Customer Focus
- Quality Focus
- Clear Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs change throughout the workday
- Ability to multi-task and organize workflow to manage daily responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- High School diploma (associates or bachelor’s degree preferred)
- One-year experience in relocation or closely related customer service industry preferred.
- Experience in move management systems preferred, including but not limited to Movers Suite and Quotes to Go. General computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.
General Requirements and Expectations:
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all computer, security, operational and financial matters.
- Participation in education and training programs from within and outside the company is expected.
- Execution and adherence to Company compliance and policy guidelines.
- All employees must pass a background check upon being hired
- All employees are subject to a drug test upon being hired.
- All employees will be put into our random drug testing program during their tenure at Schroeder Moving Systems.
Schroeder Moving Systems offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and paid time off, disability insurance and life insurance.
Schroeder Moving Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications. We do not base any employment decision on race, color, religion, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Location: 15700 West Lincoln Ave., New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply