Clients around the globe. Industry leaders in a booming market. Amazing culture, great development programs for staff and named one of the Top Small & Medium Employers in 2021. To top it all off, great leadership with our CEO being a finalist for Ernst & Young’s 2019 Entrepreneur of the Year. Yes, it’s the perfect time to jump on this rocket-ship.
We are growing and are looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to our Business Technology & Operations Team. In this position, you will coordinate the transportation of goods; triage and process sales orders for all Keirton locations and ensure export compliance is maintained.
Eager to Know More? Check out keirton.com and twistertrimmer.com
At Keirton we build world-class innovative products. At the same time, we’re growing very fast and building a world-class team to take our company to the next level. We’re working to build a company culture that is fun, supportive, and energetic, and that makes a positive impact on an ever-changing industry. We believe that anyone can make something good, but it takes a team of amazing people who share a passion for improvement, integrity, and innovation to make something great.
What We Value
Hit them with WOW: Excellence
Pursue a better way: Improvement
Achieve together: Teamwork
Never, ever, ever give up: Tenacity
Honour our word: Integrity
What You’ll Do
- Triage sales orders for all Keirton locations and release orders to Shipping.
- Manage backorders and promptly notify Expeditor or Production of missing parts.
- Provide quotes to the Sales Team within 3 hours domestic, 24 hours international.
- Assist with SOPs under the Lead Logistics Coordinator’s guidance.
- Maintain strong communication with Shipping, Receiving, Production, and Material Handling to ensure parts needed for orders are shipped within 24 hours (brand promise).
- Create shipments and picks for the Warehouse Shipping Team.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Sales Teams to ensure clear communication regarding backorders, partial shipments, tracking info, and orders not shipped within our brand promise time frame.
- Track sensitive shipments through the transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Prepare shipping documents, including export declarations and commercial invoices, as needed.
- Arrange outbound transportation (i.e.: transfers/vendor shipments) of goods both domestically and internationally to meet delivery expectations.
- Identify orders approaching the 24-hours promised ship date, and expedite as needed.
- Support the shipping team with pick and pack orders, as needed, to ensure the 24 hours ship-on-time promise is met (heavy volume, shorthanded, etc.).
Who You Are And What You Need To Succeed
- 1-2 years of experience with small packages and/or freight shipments.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Familiar with export compliance.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Quarterly SMART Goals Bonus Program
- Profit-sharing Annual Bonus Program
- Extended Medical Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching contribution
- An environment that supports growth and mental health
Note: Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Click Here To Apply