Social Worker (LCSW) – Adult:
MedTrust is currently seeking to hire full time civilian Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) for the Behavioral Health Program based at Walter Reed Army Military Medical Center (WRAMMC). This newly renovated and remodeled Navy hospital has been fully integrated with the Army and Air-force to deliver world-class health care to our nation’s heroes and their beneficiaries!
The role of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) encompasses the full range of care including outpatient clinical assessments, treatments, case management, referral and education. Social Workers will work closely with Psychiatrists, Psychologists, other Clinical Social Workers and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. Research & student mentoring opportunities are available. Coordination of care is collaborative and a team approach to treatment is encouraged.
If you want to become a part of this elite group of health care professionals, we invite you to apply today!
Interested persons please send your resume to: [email protected]
MedTrust LLC provides exceptional medical staffing services and solutions to government and commercial customers across the United States. With a primary focus on the Department of Defense and other Federal Government agencies, we provide mission critical support and hold the largest DoD nursing contract in the country. Our workforce is made up of Physicians, Nurses, Mid-Level Providers, Mental Health Professionals, Allied Health and Ancillary services. Long term contract, permanent placement and traveler assignments are fulfilled.
MedTrust is a vital, growing company, owned and operated by Registered Nurses possessing decades of experience as clinicians and managers. We apply that invaluable experience in developing effective staffing solutions that closely match employees in our workforce with customer requirements. We are particularly proud of our highly qualified professionals who assist the military services in providing quality healthcare to active duty personnel, their families and military retirees. We invite you to come join our team today where our mission is “to inspire, empower and enhance the lives of all those we touch, in our community and within our staff”.
As a MedTrust team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Federal Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- The outpatient Behavioral Health Services provides a broad spectrum of care ranging from couple’s marriage counseling and medication management therapies to Alcohol Substance Abuse Program (ASAP.) Families, individuals and specialized groups are all treated under this service group.
- Graduated from an Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB ) accredited Master of Social Work (MSW) program
- Must maintain current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health-care Providers; American Heart Association Health-care Provider Course; American Red Cross CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) for the Professional Rescuer; or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in child, adolescent and family therapy.
- Current unrestricted license Social Worker to work independently without clinical supervision.
- MedTrust LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply