The successful candidate will hold a high school diploma or equivalent Candidate must be professional, flexible with their schedule, organized, and driven. Knowledge of irrigation product preferred; bi-lingual skill (Spanish) a definite plus, but not required. Salary is dependent on experience for this full-time position. Advancement is possible! The employment package includes insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability), paid holiday, sick, and vacation time along with a 401-K plan.
Personality traits and skills most helpful for success in this position:
- A friendly, outgoing disposition.
- Quick learner and able to adapt on the fly.
- Able to multi-task.
- Punctual and reliable with outstanding follow-up.
- Technical aptitude, including basic computer skills, controller programming, field troubleshooting.
- Organized with excellent time management.
- Willingness to learn and keep up with the latest industry trends.
- Must be a self-motivator within a team environment.
Good reasons to apply:
- Competitive compensation.
- A comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life).
- Paid vacation and holidays – even get your birthday off with pay!
- 401(k) with 3% employer matching.
- Amazing growth possibility.
- Opportunity to obtain ownership in the company.
- Deep employee discounts.
- Highly dynamic yet casual work environment.
- We work hard and we have fun!
Click Here To Apply