Office Furniture Installer – Sign on Bonus!
We are looking to hire professionals to join our great team as a Furniture Installer/ Office furniture mover. Full-time & Part-time positions available with immediate starts, we offer competitive compensation and great benefits. Join our team today and take advantage of a $500 sign-on bonus after 90 days! Ask us about our $250+ referral bonus!
The position will be responsible for loading and unloading the trucks, installing furniture according to the directions you receive from our customers, and assembling products on-site. You will also help prep the job site and clean up after the installation is complete. All applicants must have the physical ability to load and unload furniture items from the delivery trucks. You will be responsible for driving to various job locations and/or expected to meet at a job site with reliable transportation.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 hour days; varying time between 6 am and 4:30 pm
Pay: $17-$21/hour, depending on qualifications and experience
– Previous experience in our industry is not required – we are looking for candidates who are hard-working, willing to learn, and have a positive “can-do” attitude. –
ServiceWorx is a full-service, independent installation and project coordination labor resource. We provide service to furniture dealers, manufacturers, and property management companies. We operate out of Minneapolis/St. Paul and throughout the Midwest.
- Loading and unloading products from delivery trucks in our warehouse.
- Complete furniture assembly and installation of high-quality furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelves, cabinets, technology accessories, and more.
- Ability to read installation specifications and blueprints to ensure we meet the customer’s satisfaction.
- Perform site cleanup, remove all cartons and packaging, ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction with the finished appearance of the site.
- Performing other duties assigned on a project-to-project basis.
- Ability to work and communicate with others.
- Ability to be ON time to job sites and motivated to work.
- Ability to use hand or small power tools.
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions supplied in written and oral form.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Must have a presentable appearance since we are working in an active client space.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Mileage and Parking Reimbursement
- Overtime for Evenings and Weekends if Applicable
ServiceWorx is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Previous installation experience preferred but not required
At ServiceWorx, we’re a diverse and energetic community. Somewhere you can be yourself, and be appreciated for what you do, whether on the road, in the office, or at the warehouse. If you like what you hear, we would like to hear from you!
- Have a willingness to learn quickly.
- Have a strong work ethic and willingness to work in a team atmosphere.
- Have a positive attitude along with a cooperative “can do” attitude.
- Enjoy working in a different environment daily/weekly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply