Silver Creek Supply has an immediate employment opportunity at their Jackson, Wyoming location for a warehouse associate/delivery driver. Join a fantastic team and help continue to make Silver Creek Supply the premier plumbing and irrigation sales “go-to” in the Teton Valley while growing your career!
Successful candidate will hold a high school diploma or equivalent, with courteous, friendly customer service skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Some knowledge of plumbing and irrigation product as well as bi-lingual skill (Spanish) a definite plus, but not necessary. Salary is dependent on experience for this full-time position. Advancement is possible! Employment package includes insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability), paid holiday, sick and vacation time along with a 401-K plan.
Personality traits most helpful for this position:
- Valid State driver’s license in good standing condition.
- A friendly, outgoing people person.
- Quick learner and able to adapt on the fly.
- Decent sense of direction around local areas.
- Proficient with use of GPS systems and able to follow basic mapping directions.
- Capable of occasionally lifting up to 80 pounds.
- Fundamental understanding of warehouse operations.
- Take basic safety precautions with driving and can properly inspect a vehicle for safety.
- Rudimentary forklift skills and safety.
- Must be willing to multi-task and learn different departments.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Detail oriented.
- Technical aptitude.
- Willingness to learn, and learn, and learn.
- Must be a self-motivator within a team environment.
Good reasons to apply
- Competitive compensation.
- A comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life).
- Paid vacation and holidays – even get your birthday off with pay!
- 401(k) with 3% employer matching.
- Amazing growth possibility.
- Opportunity to obtain ownership in the company.
- Deep employee discounts.
- “Start Bus” stop can be found directly across the street from the branch providing public transportation to and from Victor and the surrounding area.
- Highly dynamic yet casual work environment.
- We work hard and have fun!
If you are a dependable, self-starter, take pride in workmanship, have great customer service skills and hold a valid driver’s license, please remit your resume. Should you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call Jared Johnson at (307) 732-0244.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply