CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR I – DIVISION OF PACCS (PART TIME)
Department Website Link
UAHS – Tucson
2033 E. Speedway Blvd., Ste. 203, Tucson, AZ 85719 USA
The ideal candidate for the position of Clinical Research Coordinator I will possess knowledge of the workflow and patient population within the clinical sleep lab. They will participate in designing, coordinating and executing the process of recruiting clinical patients for research studies. This will include working closely with study staff and principal investigators, in order to determine eligibility and ensuring all study parameters are met when enrolling new study participants. This person may also be required to obtain participant consent as well as demographic and personal data.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Present research studies to patients within the clinical sleep lab with the intent to recruit and consent these individuals into sleep related research studies being conducted at the University of Arizona.
- Assist the Research Manager or staff for each research study by using the electronic medical records interface to determining eligibility and collect data.
- Design and modify questionnaires and other data collections methods.
- Communicate with data coordinating centers as the primary contact for the resolution of data entry errors, corrections or queries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through experience.
- One year of relevant work experience.
Full Time/Part Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week
Rate of Pay
Career Stream and Level
Type of criminal background check required:
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies
Target Hire Date
Expected End Date
Contact Information for Candidates
Karena Nespoli | [email protected]
Open Until Filled
Documents Needed to Apply
Resume, Cover Letter, and One Additional Document
Special Instructions to Applicant
Additional Document Request: Please provide the name and contact information for three professional references. The hiring department will contact references as needed.
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution and a Native American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.
Click Here To Apply