We are a beautiful 106-bed skilled nursing facility looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team! If you are looking for a self-fulfilling job in health care then look no further. Apply today to take the first step in joining our family-like atmosphere with flexible scheduling offering 12 hour and 8 hour shifts, and now offering a Baylor Plan.
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, – using the toilet, walking, standing or exercising.
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
We offer great benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short Term Disability, Vacation, Sick, Holiday pay and much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time day and night shifts available
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vero Health Care is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable laws and do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender identity, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, status as a parent, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, religion, disability(physical or mental), political affiliation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable in recruitment, hiring, assignment, compensation, benefits, promotion, discipline, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Click Here To Apply