- Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room;
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment; give injections; electrocardiograms.
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- 10 hour shift
Employees are asked to wear a mask in patient areas and to sanitize all areas.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply