Job Title: Associate Engagement Manager
Primary Skills: State, Local, some Federal government, business development manager.
Skillset: Domain |Sales |Sales Execution Process |Project Management |Request For Proposal (RFP) Technology |Analytics – Functional |Sales
Domain: Healthcare, Hi -Tech, IT Service Management, Sales & Fulfillment ( Order Management),Service Offering
State / Region / Province : Georgia
Work Location: Atlanta, GA (office near the new Braves stadium) local candidates preferred. Combination of remote and onsite.
The client is currently seeking a Business Development Manager, residing in either Atlanta, GA, or Raleigh, NC, to cover the GA, NC, SC, and TN markets, to join our Client Services Group.
The primary focus of the Business Development Manager will be to identify, qualify and win new business opportunities with State and Local Government agencies.
Ideally, you will have expertise in the mission objectives, program operations and business processes of these agencies, and be intimately familiar with life cycle acquisition processes that drive the Government technology capture process.
However, we would also like to hear from candidates who have a background in Healthcare and who are interested in moving into the public sector.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to offer the customer unique perspectives, have strong two-way communication skills, understand the clients value drivers and business economics and be able to have an effective conversation in regards technology services, offerings, and solutions.
– 7+ years of business development experience, which must include selling technology related services and solutions.
– Business development background in either the Healthcare Domain, or State & Local Government agencies in NC, SC, GA, or TN.
– Willing to undertake an extensive amount of business-related travel.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education, Candidate’s that have completed a master’s degree program strongly preferred.
– Experience selling technology related services and solutions to State & Local government agencies.
– Good understanding of IT Projects Life Cycles and emerging technologies, such as Legacy Modernization, ERP Package Implementation and Support,
Cloud Infrastructure, Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain.
– Good understanding of RFP processes, and qualification and contract vehicles for State & Local Government Agencies.
– Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, from an accredited institution.
Bachelor’s degree in information Technology or related field or equivalent experience required.
Click Here To Apply