Southern Consulting is a civil engineering and surveying firm located in Dickson, TN. Southern Consulting provides civil engineering, surveying and construction materials testing services in middle Tennessee, southern Kentucky, and Ft. Campbell, KY. The firm is currently growing in all service areas.
- Experience as surveyor assistant is perferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position reports to licensed survey manager
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Strong math skills such as geometry and trigonometry needed
- Strong reading and writing skills
- The ability to communicate verbally is also important
- Assist crew chief in surveying for construction, map making, land division, and titles as specified by crew chief and survey manager.
- Keep accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe work performed.
- Coordinate work with party chief and survey manager.
The opportunity for advancement exists for persons who work to become a party chief and/or obtain licensure, and exhibit a strong work ethic. The firm offers an array of employee benefits to include medical, holiday pay, vacation, etc., and a family oriented environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply