imre is a passionate independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are an innovative team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn patients, healthcare providers, and consumers into brand believers. We’re looking to add a Senior Creative Project Manager to our team of experts. The ideal candidate brings agency and/or client-side experience, mastery of multi-channel project management, with an emphasis in the digital/social, and shares a mutual calling to improve the way that brands interact with consumers.
The Senior Creative Project Manager leads internal project(s) from inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the scope of project(s). They ensure functional team alignment so that activities and deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality. The Senior Creative Project Manager also supports the senior members of the Project, Account and Resource teams to manage client engagements and conform to agency processes.
This is a key role and an important member of agency teams, working closely with cross-functional departments to meet and exceed performance targets, foster a positive work environment.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Shepherding multi-disciplinary internal teams through all facets of client programs
- Developing and maintaining multiple project plans, including deliverables, key milestones, timelines, and schedules
- Partnering with agency account, creative and social/digital teams and key client stakeholders to identify and resolve program issues
- Ensuring the highest quality standards in all client deliverables
- Manage external resource partners as necessary
Diligently working to identify process improvements related to program management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 5+ years in project management experience in an agency or working with an agency in a client environment
- Industry experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Education, Advertising/Marketing Agency with pharma/med focus. Previous experience working on HCP projects, ideally on PDUFAs
- A strong understanding of social/digital marketing and a workable understanding of advertising and digital promotions
- PMP and Scrum certifications are preferred
- Focuses efforts on achieving CLEAR objectives aligned to agency and client strategic imperatives
- Embraces change in a fluid and agile manner; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change
- Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities
- The best coworkers you’ll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
Click Here To Apply