Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Seeking to add a talented Human Resource Professional to join our team. This candidate will run the daily functions of the Human Resource department, including hiring and interviewing, administering benefits and leaves, assisting with employee performance management and enforcing company policies and procedures.
Essential Elements of the Job:
- Maintains compliance with all federal and state laws, in regards to Human Resource and any company-specific regulations, such as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Affordable Health Care Act (ACA) and Department of Labor (DOL).
- Facilitate and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Assist to identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on available role, industry standards and the needs of the organization.
- Collaborated with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including benefits administration, disciplinary matters, employer discharges, performance and talent management, recognition, health and safety and training and development
- Responsible for the benefits enrollment process, including new eligibility and changes, FMLA and updates to all benefits websites.
- Responsible for all aspects of the HRIS and Applicant Tracking System for the HR department, including job requisitions, job postings, application processing, data entry, tracking, performance appraisals, benefits processing and revisions and trouble-shooting issues with the systems.
- Process 401k loan requests and maintains reporting requirements
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Maintains HRIS data-base in creating and coordinating all employee performance appraisals with the appropriate manager.
- Maintain legally sufficient records with separate files for personnel, medical, I-9 and EEO data.
- Reviews, tracks and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training programs.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Leadership or related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Human Resources and with a minimal of three (3) years’ experience in a generalist capacity. Must have previous experience and working knowledge of all concepts of talent management, employee benefits and compensation, compliance and HR Laws. This position supports all Human Resource functions for all employees at Annie’s in Berne, IN and Fort Wayne, IN offices, including remote staff.
Click Here To Apply