CBCT 3D Imaging Coordinator
If you are an amazing dental assistant or front office manager and are seeking personal growth, new challenges and additional responsibilities in the dental industry, this job will be perfect for you!
iMagDent, is looking to add a new Imaging Coordinator to our team in Houston, TX. We provide a full range of digital imaging services for various dental and medical offices and are the premier CBCT dental imaging company with operations in 5 different cities with headquarters in San Antonio, TX.
For this position, you must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to market and educate offices about CBCT technology and digital imaging. This job is a unique blend of customer service, patient care, marketing, and sales; perfect for a charismatic personality type with a service-oriented heart.
Must write “iMagDent Houston” in the subject line to be considered for this position. By doing this, I am evaluating your ability to read thoroughly and follow instructions.
- 3+ years of dental experience
- TSBDE Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) a must
- CPR BLS
- CBCT & digital imaging experience a HUGE plus
- Strong computer skills – This is a 100% digital position
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task with great time management skills
- Self-motivated with problem-solving skills
- Punctual & Dependable
- Detailed Oriented
- Team player
- Generous paid time off (19.5 days per year)
- Uniforms provided*
- Amazing work atmosphere…We work hard and laugh harder!
- Competitive base salary
*After 90-day probation and training period requirements have been met
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16- $22 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 3 years (Preferred)
- TSBDE Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply