NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Must have valid CDL License
Driver Sign on Bonus: $5,000
Salary: Starting at $2500 biweekly (After Training)
DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance.
Industry-leading 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
- Operate a tractor trailer to convey products to customer sites.
- Unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe storage areas.
- Ensure accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL-A).
- Meet MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Related keywords: truck driver, cdl driver, driver, cdl, cdl truck driver, local truck driver, delivery driver
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1,250.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home time
- Home weekly
- Signing bonus
- Do you have an active class A CDL license?
- Are you able to load/unload product to/from the trailer that can be up to 75 pounds?
- Are you able to deliver to other states besides Washington (Oregon, Idaho, and/or Montana)?
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
- On the road
Click Here To Apply