Company: TJX Companies, Inc.
Find your Epic Everyday!
Founded in 1986, Sierra helps people get active and outside with epic brands, vast selection, and teeny, tiny prices. Beginners to experts can find everything they need for activities like running, yoga, camping, and hiking so they can experience their #EpicEveryday. Sierra is an off-price retailer, selling some of the biggest brand names in apparel, footwear, and gear for your whole family at incredible prices. With over 20 years of online sales and new stores opening every year, it’s a great time to join the Sierra team
What does a Warehouse Associate do?
Our Warehouse Associates are a key member of the merchandise journey. They ensure that the right goods get to the right stores at the right time. They do this amazing work in a fast paced, safe and efficient way. Some of the responsibilities of our Associates include the following:
- Count, select and sort items by style, color, store order or other criteria
- Match receipts against purchase orders
- Pack or unpack merchandise in and out of boxes
- Ticket clothing, accessories, and other items
- Load and unload merchandise from trailers
- Manual lifting and handling of objects such as totes, boxes, or garments
What’s in it for you?
Along with competitive pay, on the job training, and career advancement opportunities, TJX offers medical, dental, and vision coverage to eligible Associates. We also have a 401K retirement plan, paid vacation days, paid holidays, personal days, and sick days. Other earned incentives include overtime pay opportunities, clean and modern climate controlled facility, and an Associate discount on everything in our stores!
If the following describes you, then we should meet
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Like to be on your feet by walking or standing throughout your shift
- Don’t mind keeping active and handling objects as low as the floor and as high as the thigh, waist and shoulder
- Want to earn extra money by working overtime and occasional weekends
SIERRA HAS GROWN TO FOURTY SIX STORES WHICH MEANS WE NEED TO HIRE NUMEROUS WAREHOUSE POSITIONS!
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN JOINING A DYNAMIC, COMPANY, APPLY TODAY!
You can also feel good knowing that Sierra is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Wyoming
Nearest Secondary Market: Cheyenne
Click Here To Apply