Why Choose Clean Earth?
Imagine a new role where you can be home every weekend, but that’s not all. You’ll be joining a leading, growing team with over 30 years in the waste industry.
Here at Clean Earth, we believe that close-knit teams deliver the best results. Together we succeed through industry know-how, safety, and sustainable growth and we were recently named by Newsweek as one of America’s Most Responsible Companies.
One of our core values is Employee Care. For you, this means we take great effort to ensure your safety. We take care of the vehicle you’ll drive, we follow all safety protocols, and provide the best equipment for your protection.
We have a strong track record in providing opportunities for internal advancement.
You’ll have benefits that include medical, wellness, dental, vision, 401k with match, accident, life, and many other optional plans to protect you and your family.
- This position is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all shipping and receiving activities while working to ensure compliance and inventory control.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all shipping and receiving activity at this location
- Assure all paperwork (manifests, BOL’s, etc.) is properly completed and piece counts match
- Complete receiving tickets for all incoming material, initiating the tracking process
- Inspect all materials for conformance to approval codes. Note any discrepancies and segregate off-spec material until authorization has been given to either process or reject
- Assign and move materials, weighing up to 50 pounds, to appropriate storage area and notify appropriate supervisor of the storage location
- Assure compliance with all applicable regulations related to storage (i.e., drum count, aisle space, labels, etc.)
- Assure storage of end products in their appropriate areas
- Coordinate the shipment of products, end products, boxes, drums, plant scraps, etc
- Complete associated paperwork and label each container or pallet
- Use personal protective equipment (tyveks, respirator, safety glasses, etc.)
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by management
Basic Required Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
2 or more years of prior shipping and receiving experience
Experience with plant safety procedures
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
Together, we work hard, we succeed through industry know-how, safety, and sustainable growth, and we recognize a job well done. Knowledge is power and at Clean Earth, we support the continuing education and training of each team member. Every team member is encouraged to learn and grow with the company through various educational channels that are well-suited for their career path at Clean Earth.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact Kayla Wallace, Senior Recruiter at 414.388.6933 and Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for disability application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply