Our growing, state-of-the-art facility in Deland has an exciting opportunity for a Materials Coordinator, internally, we call this position Quote Analyst. Our Quote Analyst is responsible for procuring inventory, materials, supplies and capital goods in response to customer inquiries.
To be successful as a Quote Analyst, you have an intrinsic desire to succeed, a high degree of personal motivation and a sense of ownership and pride in your work. If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare cost estimates and price quotations for assigned customers, assemblies and services
- Review customer product design documents to ensure all elements of project have been accounted for (margin, overheads, lot sizes)
- Assign suppliers for each line on the bill of material via web-based quoting program
- Consult with sales and marketing to develop proposals
- Interface with suppliers and internal departments to obtain information for quoting
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure inventory quotes are acquired in cost effective and timely manner
What will make you stand out?
- Previous experience using quoting software
- Proficient in navigating and working within an ERP system
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous OEM or EMS industry experience highly desirable
- Strong analytical, problem solving and innovative solution capabilities
- Excellent communication ability using strong listening skills and logical, systematic approach to assimilating and sharing information in all areas
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexity, meet deadlines and work well in fast-faced environment
What we offer?
- Opportunity to grow with a dynamic company relocating their headquarters to Deland
- Full benefits 1st day of employment (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
What we value:
- Self-starters with the ability to adapt to an evolving environment
- Integrity and sense of mutual respect
- Sense of humor
- “Can-do” attitude and willingness to do what it takes to accomplish objectives
- High level of collaboration
- Entrepreneurial spirit and resourceful
For over 30 years, 4Front Solutions has been providing comprehensive EMS solutions to a wide variety of industries. Our state-of-the-art equipment, experienced workforce and commitment to quality are the perfect match for our customers whose products operate in a high-reliability environment. At 4Front Solutions, we are continuously focused on process improvement, quality control, customer satisfaction and fiscal responsibility. Being a part of a larger, stable, privately-held business, Armstrong Group, allows 4Front the opportunity to take a more measured view when making business decisions – further strengthening our core competencies.
In return for your talents, 4Front Solutions offers a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries, paid time off, full benefits first day of employment including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, as well as education reimbursement, and 401k with company match.
For fastest consideration, please apply online to the Careers section of our website 4frontsolutions.com. Only applications received through this process will be considered. No phone calls please.
4Front Solutions, a division of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds. All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Click Here To Apply