The Machine Operator I operates assigned stations and all other associated work including preventative maintenance, machine changeovers, making minor adjustments to maintain greatest operational efficiency, assist other mechanics, etc.
Shift and Schedule:
This position is located in our Louisville, KY facility. This is a full time position working 2nd shift or 3rd shift. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $17.50 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, etc.)
- Handle empty cases and solve other line issues.
- Train other operators on use of machinery.
- Perform best practice quality checks on line and equipment.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Monitor line for defective materials and perform any other related work in accordance with line quality.
- Record all data as required (i.e. charts, necessary process adjustments based on data findings, etc.).
- Clean and sanitize all equipment and facility as required.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery
- 1 year prior experience monitoring of product quality
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click Here To Apply