Bel (www.belfuse.com) has three divisions that are primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of products used in aerospace, data transmission, military, transportation, and consumer electronics. These three divisions include Magnetic Solutions (discrete components, power transformers and MagJack® connectors with integrated magnetics), Power Solutions and Protection (AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, custom designs, miniature, micro, surface mount and resettable fuses) and Connectivity Solutions (micro, circular, filtered D Sub, fiber optic, RF connectors, microwave components, passive jacks, plugs and cable assemblies). The Company operates facilities around the world, with over 65 years in the electronics industry.
CUI, Inc Overview
CUI, Inc. (www.cui.com) is motivated by our customers’ needs and focused on creating ease of access to power supply products and information that help drive an engineer’s design. Our goal is to improve the way power products are purchased today and into the future.
Originally starting out as a company that sold oscilloscopes and electromechanical components, we began designing and selling power supplies as a side project. The side project grew over the years into a portfolio of ac-dc power supplies and dc-dc converters. Today we are proud to offer an extensive line of power products to our global customer base that serve the consumer, IoT, industrial, and medical industries.
Primary Objective of the Position
The primary objective of the Product Management Specialist is to oversee the New Product Implementation (NPI) process, maintaining various systems related to product management and maintain information on products and pricing for company use.
- Completes the NPI process for all products once they have been defined by product management
- Communicates with international suppliers to coordinate NPI efforts and maintain accurate database details
- Generates and maintains the Task Management System (JIRA) to aid in organizing and managing the NPI process and proprietary customer engagements
- Assists customers and internal staff members with technical product questions
- Maintains all product price lists
- Creates new parts and associated pricing within SAP
- Reviews product lead-times and subsequent uploads to SAP
- Generates CE Declarations of Conformity for shipments into the European Union
- Generates End of Life (EOL) notices for the global Sales and Distribution Teams regarding discontinued products
- Updates Content Management System data for weekly website uploads
- Assists on special projects as required
Bel will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected Veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Click Here To Apply