Known for our innovative components, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America manufactures autonomous-ready infotainment and ADAS solutions, premium audio systems, high-definition displays, and powertrain electronics for standard, electric, and hybrid vehicles. Since 1979 we have served the major automotive, heavy-duty truck, and coach manufacturers across the US, and continue to grow each year! Be a part of a select team that is making a real impact on the automotive mobility of tomorrow!
Assemble components into precision automotive subassemblies.
- Position and secure various components on pallet of chain conveyor for assembly.
- Unpack parts from boxes. Stock parts to machine. Pack parts and/or finished assemblies in preparation for shipping.
- Inspect subassemblies and/or assemblies for defects by operating specialized test equipment and visual checking. Mark defects appropriately.
- In the event of an unacceptable level of defects, inform Lead Operator, Line Coordinator, and/or Supervisor. If the situation is not remedied, Line/Machine Attendants may shut down a production line to investigate further.
- Monitor and adjust automated machine settings to produce quality parts in accordance with model specifications.
- Perform basic math calculations to maintain accurate counts of parts produced and parts inventory and/or to determine program modifications.
- Perform daily machine start-up and shutdown procedures.
- Maintain line side inventory of parts. Replenish parts to the line.
- Operate hand tools to inspect for defects, correct repairable defects and machine troubleshoot minor malfunctions.
- Perform minor tooling changes and changeovers.
- Read and follow written instructions and basic mechanical drawing specifications for machine operation procedures and changeover requirements.
- Complete production logs, reports, check sheets and lot control cards to help identify and eliminate process errors.
- Rotate among the Line/Machine Attendant work stations on assigned line on a regular basis and/or any other Line/Machine Attendant work station.
- Maintain tools, equipment and work area in clean and orderly manner.
High school diploma or GED.
To the extent that such laws prohibit discrimination and harassment, MEAA shall not discriminate against any applicant, associate, vendor, contractor, customer, or client on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic information, military or veterans’ status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Click here to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the supplement.
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [email protected] or by calling 1-800-275-5077.
Click Here To Apply