TrueXcellence Staffing is currently seeking an Account Manager/Inside Sales Representative
We are a growing company! This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a career path in the healthcare industry with ample opportunity for internal growth!
TrueXcellence Staffing is currently seeking a Sales/Account Manager, who is passionate about quality customer service, to join our growing sales team in the role of Sales/Account Manager. Experience is not a requirement but is a plus!The Sales/Account Manager responsibilities will include but not limited too, cold-calling, calling on warm leads along with consistent follow-up to close contracts. The position requires working directly with healthcare facilities throughout Texas and external staff to meet goals and to retain new business. The Sales/Account Manager should have a strong background in building and maintaining relationships with customers and staff.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years prior sales experience, Healthcare field is a plus but not required
- Work effectively within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Possess strong computer skills, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Etc.)
- Interact at a technical level with both customers, including facility staff, and nursing administration
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a drug screening
- Background in sales and customer service
- Background selling into healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience in managing a defined sales territory
- Starting Pay will be 35k – 40k based on sales experience in the healthcare field plus commission.
- Monday – Friday 8a – 5p work week.
Click Here To Apply