Why Choose Clean Earth?
You’ll be joining a leading, growing team with over 30 years in the waste industry.
Here at Clean Earth, we believe that close-knit teams deliver the best results. Together we succeed through industry know-how, safety, and sustainable growth and we were recently named by Newsweek as one of America’s Most Responsible Companies.
- One of our core values is Employee Care. For you, this means we take great effort to ensure your safety. We follow all safety protocols and provide the best equipment for your protection.
- We have a strong track record in providing opportunities for internal advancement.
- You’ll have benefits that include medical, wellness, dental, vision, 401k with match, accident, life, and many other optional plans to protect you and your family.
Performs routine and frequent manual and heavy labor tasks to properly consolidate, treat, store, pack, transport and/or dispose of hazardous waste in accordance with environmentally responsible and cost-effective practices and policies. Job requires maintenance of records, accuracy and attention to detail, the ability to follow instruction and to work independently once proper training provided.
- Segregate and package or unpackage hazardous waste material for transportation along with completion of required paperwork in accordance with appropriate regulations and customer policies, practices, and procedures.
- May assist in maintaining inventory and storage of hazardous materials in accordance with appropriate regulations and policies, practices, and procedures.
- Follow all Health & Safety/Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s) procedures as outlined in procedures and policies.
- Operate fork trucks and other heavy equipment when properly trained to assist in the movement of containers to storage, treatment, and/or loading/unloading of trailers.
- Complete paperwork legibly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Performs related work and additional duties as requested or assigned by supervisor/manager.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two or more years of related warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a powered industrial forklift/truck and possession of a valid driver’s license free of moving violations and accidents
- Knowledge of facility permitting, DOT packaging requirements and OSHA Regulations.
- Knowledge of waste routing and disposal of Hazardous Materials.
Physical and Mental Demands:
The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside. The worker is subject to hazards. Includes a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving vehicles, electrical current, and exposure to chemicals. Use of company-provided personal protective equipment as well as being clean shaven every day is required.
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as Paid Time Off and a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact Paige Waenke, HR Specialist at 215.734.1400 x1221 and Harsco Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for disability application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Click Here To Apply