Here We Grow Again!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Vibra Hospital of Sacramento is seeking a Full Time Admissions Coordinator to join our team!
Vibra Hospital of Sacramento, located in Folsom, CA, is a 58 bed Long Term Acute Care Hospital providing long-term acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Responsible for assisting with the admission of patients to the Hospital according to established policies and procedures, and processing admission paperwork and related records. Ensures accuracy and timeliness in required data collection and reporting to facilitate payment and regulatory compliance. Serves as a liaison with patients’ family or responsible party at time of admission and works closely with Hospital staff to ensure efficient admission process and transition. Consistently provides exemplary customer service to all patients, patient family members and Hospital staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a medical office and/or medical billing setting, including direct
- patient contact required.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance procedures required
- Admitting or billing experience and/or previous registration experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a high degree of professionalism and phone
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Folsom, CA area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc.
- PET insurance!
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving; our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Click Here To Apply