Essential Job Functions
- Record video content from technical experts.
- Edit content maximize information while minimizing the time required to view the content.
- Capable of identifying engineering subjects by category to sort and upload to the correct content location
- Ability to use video editing software and Microsoft Office.
- Also, must be able to make small edits to still images to ensure image size complies with website requirements.
- Bachelors in Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Power generation Industry is desired.
- Familiarity with Gas Turbine components and technology is preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer Literacy.
- Capable of carrying out task with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to coordinate several teams simultaneously.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in an international team environment.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Office Environments. Occasional/limited travel to Customer site.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Greenville, SC
Travel: Up to 5%
Compensation Type: Competitive wages. Position also qualifies for benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, disability, life insurance, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: Program Manager
Contact: [email protected]
QuEST Global Services-NA, Inc.
333 East River Drive, Suite 301
East Hartford, CT 06108
QuEST Global is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Click Here To Apply