Bank Route Coordinator
Without us, schools, banks and businesses cannot open. We are essential and have safe work available!
- Able to practice safe distancing of 10 feet or more.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) kit provided
- Largely independent work, with minimal contact with others
What makes us different?
Tired of working every weekend and not having a consistent schedule at a retail or restaurant job? Do you want a position that allows you to work independently, without constant customer interaction? Check out our opportunities below that allow for a regular Monday through Friday schedule working one weekend per month, while doing work that is fast paced, with a variety of task throughout the shift!
This is what we have available in the Southeast and Northeast Detroit area right now. GRBS is always growing, so if you don’t see something that works for you, check back soon or go to www.grbsinc.com/join-the-grbs-team
- Traveling Bank Route Coordinator Custodian will travel within the greater Detroit area.
- Must have a flexible schedule, working mostly 2nd shift with some 3rd shift availability.
- Will be responsible for providing cleaning coverage to area schools and banks in addition to performing specialized floor care projects including stripping and waxing floors as well as carpet cleaning, and window cleaning.
- Great opportunity for leadership!
GRBS starts cleaning staff at above minimum wage because we respect the value of your work.
- $13.00 per hour
GRBS offers many uncommon benefits that most other employers simply don’t. We know that happier, well-trained employees perform better at work, so by investing in you, we strengthen our overall service.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
- Paid mileage!
- Consistent hours
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training, leadership classes
- Rapid advancement
- Paid uniform, background check fees
- Annual increase, bonus opportunities
One of our top priorities at GRBS is creating clean and safe environments for the students of the schools we serve. The job requirements emphasize security and positivity for that reason.
- At least 18 years of age with valid driver’s license with clean driving record as company van will be driven
- Pass a standard drug test
- Complete a FBI fingerprint background check
- Excellent attendance, reliable transportation
- Considerate, positive attitude
- Commitment to quality results
- Work for a company with a proven track record of putting their customers and team members first for 106 years
Come and be part of a company where your contribution matters and you are valued!
GRBS -our purpose is to positively impact the lives of the people we serve.
- Clean Driving Record: 5 years (Required)
- Custodial (preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Evening (5pm-1:30am)
- 75% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations (Northeast and Southeast Detroit surrounding cities)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Click Here To Apply