Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Description – VP, Operations Excellence
- Project Management and Change Management leader responsible for driving Operational Excellence across Payments & Eligibility Solutions (P&E).
- Identifies significant operational risks, process improvements and cost synergies across operational functions.
- Drives a culture of communication to gain buy in across the organization and build trust needed to drive change.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Broad and comprehensive understanding of systems, product development and operations/service delivery to drive mitigate risk and drive process improvement.
- Sets PMO strategy, communicates a vision, and drives tactics/execution to effect lasting change.
- Solves business issues through the application of data analytics, process understanding, organizational dynamics and client needs.
- Influences a wide range of stakeholders; presents and defends complex or sensitive issues that impact our business and our Clients.
- Brings deep Project Management, Change Management and Process Improvement experience.
- Comfortable operating in adverse and challenging business environments.
- Builds a process improvement capability to support systems and technology releases, integrations, upgrades, with zero operational disruption.
- Leads effort to streamline operations functions, centralize and integrate where appropriate and drive the integration activities.
- Ensures alignment of people, process, and technology to deliver on client commitments.
- Drives day-to-day operational disciplines across P&E lines of business, ensuring consistent delivery and execution within the portfolio.
- Builds advanced analytics capability for the operations function, identifying variations and opportunities to reduce defects/errors and improve Client experience.
- Provides leadership, oversite, and governance to P&E programs, e.g., Implementations, Incident Management and Operations Metrics/Reporting.
- Lead critical projects and change initiatives identified by P&E Leadership team.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Click Here To Apply