PK Safety is growing, and we are looking for Rescue Technicians to add to our team!
Are you a Firefighter , Paramedic , EMT , or have a degree in Fire Science, or EMT program? This position will give you hands on experience and training by the best team in the industry, plus you will make great money.
· Competitive compensation package with over-time
· Up to $125/day per diem for travel positions
· Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
· Company Match 401K
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· 100% support from us in helping you grow your skills and mastering your craft!
What we want you to do…
The primary function of the Rescue Technician is to provide technical rescue standby for customer projects including confined space rescue and technical rope rescue, as well as first aid and CPR. The Technician will assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices in compliance with client’s standards.
You will be a critical component of the PK Safety team. Your skills and expertise will ensure great service, providing precision assistance in a range of safety calls. This position includes, but is not
limited to the following responsibilities:
· Comply with all Safety Procedures for the project.
· Provide Rescue Techniques and Retrieval from Confined Spaces in the event of an emergency.
· Provide High Angle and Confined Space Rescues (upon completing needed training for such tasks)
· Provide excellent customer service, and follow and abide by all PK Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
**You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and subsequent employment/compliance related drug/alcohol screening.
- Successfully complete the PK Safety physical agility examination both pre-employment and as necessary for fitness evaluation of position.
- Ability to work at heights over 50 feet in the air and work comfortably in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds and must be able to stand for extended amounts of time.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions, cold, heat, rain and snow.
- Must be able to wear respiratory protection such as SCBA and perform job functions. Must be able to wear a Level “A” fully encapsulated suit and safely perform job functions.
- Must be able to work in Industrial Environments and be exposed to loud noises, extreme heat and cold weather.
Who We Are…
PK Safety is an industry leader in industrial safety services. By providing eyes and ears onsite for the men and women of the oil, gas and energy industries, PK Safety has established themselves as true guardians of the field. Providing hole-watch, fire-watch, safety monitoring, breathing air, rescue and first responder actions – PK Safety is always prepared for when needed.
Technical Rescue Teams, Field Safety Services, Safety Attendants, On-Site Medical Trailers, Breathing Air Provisions, and Safety Training
Headquarters El Dorado, KS
If this sounds great to you, come join us. Apply Now !
** While we truly appreciate your interest and would love the ability to follow up on every resume received, we unfortunately can’t. If the hiring manager thinks your skills and experience might be a match for the role we will definitely be in touch!
PK Safety, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer in the provision of its employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- EMT: 1 year (Preferred)
- 75% (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Click Here To Apply