We are looking for contingent and part-time RN’s at Hartford Nursing and Rehab Center.
We are located at 6700 W. Outer Drive, Detroit, MI 48235.
Pay is $37-40 (which includes base pay and an $8 shift premium) per hour as part of our Premium Flex Program.
Are you a critical thinker, a skilled communicator and passionate about caring for residents? Are you seeking career advancement? As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Ciena Healthcare, you have the opportunity to use your nursing skills and become a leader.
Why just work, when you can help shape a legacy?
If you’re going to work every day for a living, make it count for yourself and your family by joining a company with one of the leading employee benefits packages in the long term health industry.
Ciena Healthcare offers one of the most extensive health, life and disability insurance, vacation and retirement plan programs in the business. Besides our attractive programs we also offer:
- Professional development with tuition reimbursement and tuition discounts
- Career ladder programs
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay
What you’ll be doing
- Supervise the care/services provided by the LPNs, Certified Nursing Assistants and other team members who care for the residents
- Provide safe and accurate Medication Related interventions to residents.
- Assess the health of residents and notify the physician of changes in status and promptly implement new orders.
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care.
- Select and institutes appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a resident’s condition and /or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the resident’s assessment (MDS/CAA’s) and the development of a plan of care.
Education and/or Experience:
ADN or BSN
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic nursing practice with an interest in gerontological nursing.
- Prefer 2 years experience in a long term care setting.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have a current state license to practice as a registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN).
- Current CPR certification
- Additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
At Ciena Nursing Homes in Michigan, it is our honor to serve our residents that are in need of long-term care and short-term rehabilitative services. It is our vision to be the industry leader by offering new perspectives and innovations and adhering to quality standards that not only exceed regulatory compliance but also achieve excellence.
Click Here To Apply