Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram’s V.O., Myers’s, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. During COVID-19, Sazerac distilleries began producing hand sanitizer for some of the world’s largest organizations in healthcare, government, military, retail, distribution, airline, pharma, and banking. Also, during this time, while many companies are wading through uncertainty, Sazerac is poised for acquisition and growth – recently acquiring 18 more brands, two companies and a distillery.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The Market Development Representative will be responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. This role will build brands, maximize distribution and be the main point of contact for both on and off premise accounts in the assigned territory.
Additional responsibilities for the Market Development Representative include:
- Directly manage solutions to grow their assigned accounts business, while driving results that deliver market share growth for Sazerac brands.
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities.
- Plan and implement programs to deliver distribution, merchandising, display, and retail promotional objectives.
- Develop mutually valuable relationships with assigned customers, through understanding their key needs and requirements.
- Serve as the communication lead between key customers, wholesalers and internal teams.
- Ensures retail prices are consistent with state brand guidance.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with key customers.
- Support Market Development Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Willingness to Travel
- Must be able to obtain a relevant solicitor’s permit in any state
- Candidate must reside in or near the territory
- Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Market development and sales analysis experience
- Strong ability to self-manage and manage schedule to achieve results
- Experience building customer relationships
Click Here To Apply