EARN WHILE YOU LEARN TO BECOME A FIRE SPRINKLER TECHNICIAN
CONSTRUCTION AND MECHANICAL SKILLS A++
About The Company
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey. Confires is based in South Plainfield, NJ with an office in Linwood, NJ. We have an excellent team whom are responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation and inspection to our commercial customers. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation and business acquisitions.
About the Opportunity
Confires Fire Protection Service is currently hiring trainees for the Fire Sprinkler division. This is a great opportunity to learn a growing and in demand trade. We will train you to become a licensed, certified Fire Sprinkler Technician.
We are looking for hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is in high demand and is considered an essential business. It can be a long term career that can provide a substantial yearly income with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
Salary – hourly rate based on work experience
- Potential quarterly bonuses
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, 3 years’ experience and with 3 or less points
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks and drills
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for occasional emergency services.
- Must be willing to learn and study about the different fire sprinkler systems in order to pass tests and become certified
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance with company contribution
- Company paid Short term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Long term disability at a discounted group rate
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
* Confires Fire Protection Service LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please.
Confires Fire Protections Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Confires Fire Protections Services, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply