Our people are the heart of our business. As the world’s largest provider of thermal processing services, Bodycote employs thousands of highly skilled staff around the globe, some of the best engineers, scientists, and technicians in the industry. Our staff is encouraged to develop their skills through professional career development and our in-house training resources.
At Bodycote what we do matters and as a member of our team, what you do matters too. Are you seeking a fast-paced environment where you can be just as tactical as you are strategic? The Commercial Manager has the responsibility for maintaining the regions costing model, establishing the region’s pricing strategy, and controlling all related data. The position will work closely with sales, customer service, operations management, and others as needed and recommend changes to cost and pricing strategies to optimize profitability. In addition, you will:
- Develop and maintain regional costing models in a standard system
- Develop and maintain pricing strategies that can be easily adjusted based on market conditions
- Facilitate the utilization and outputs of Sales Force (SFDC)
- Management of centralized quoting tools
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree preferred with advanced training in analyzing financial and operational data
- Preferred Experience: Minimum three years’ experience and knowledge in costing, analysis, and pricing
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, equipment, and resource management
- Advanced experience with online-based systems like Lotus Notes, Sales Force.com (SFDC), and excel spreadsheets required
- This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements, therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident Card Holder.
Bodycote has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment and for these reasons all applicants in the United States who receive a conditional offer of employment must undergo a drug screen before employment begins.
Bodycote is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against current and prospective employees based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, the age for individuals over forty years of age, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply