CNA- Premium Pay Program $15.25 Hour
Work where CNA’s are appreciated every day! Where your compassion is celebrated and your skills and experience are valued. Where your desire to learn and grow in your career is rewarded. Where workplace teams start to feel like family.
At Altercare we offer a Premium Pay Program & Scheduling for CNA’s to support your life outside of work. We support quality care for Altercare patients by supporting YOU, through opportunities for professional development, tuition reimbursement and a defined path for career growth. We’ve received the North Coast 99 Award, recognizing us a one of the Top 99 Best Places to work for 16 consecutive years.
If you love connecting with patients through compassionate care giving, strive for quality in all you do, and love being part of a mission-driven team, consider Altercare to launch your CNA career forward.
- Successful completion of a state approved nurse aide training program and state test is required
- Provides all basic care services as required by the resident
- Provides support in hygiene, grooming, toileting, mobility and eating
- Understands and promotes standards to avoid spread of infection and contagious illnesses
- Follows established facility policies and procedures while providing and coordinating resident care with other facility personnel
- Involved in CQI – may attend committee meetings
- Healthcare in clinical setting
- Premium Pay Rates for those Opting In Apply for more information
- Must have a current CNA certification to be eligible
- Premium Pay Program & Flexible Schedule for CNA
- PTO for all full time employees
- Affordable Health Insurance for Full Time
- Dental and Vision Insurance options for Full Time and Part Time
- 401K with a company match
- Uniform Allowance for Full Time and Part Time employees
- Career Advancement Opportunities throughout the company
- Educational Assistance Programs
Click Here To Apply