ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS!
Our Vision Statement: To Lead and Serve with trusted expertise from the heart.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication and appointment reminders.
- Companionship and conversation.
- Assistance with grooming and bathing.
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues.
- Training on Alzheimer’s & other Dementia Care, as well as Hospice Classes.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
We have competitive pay, paid travel time and benefits available.
Each Home Instead Senior Care is independently owned and operated.
Click Here To Apply