The District 3 Hotel Chattanooga is now hiring for a Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for leading & driving top line revenue strategy for traditional sales related segments to include group, volume transient & catering. The individual is additionally responsible for staying ahead of market trends, market share movement and ongoing competitive hotel analysis to ensure budgeted revenues are met or exceeded.
The Sales Manager is also responsible for developing and implementing a marketing communications plan designed to achieve the desired positioning for the hotel, as well as managing the sales and marketing budget that supports revenue attainment.
- Sales of group and transient rooms, catering & events
- Achieve and exceed the revenue targets for the assigned property(s).
- Continuously research and update local market intelligence.
- Develop and execute hotel’s marketing plan and sales & marketing budget.
- Assess the market potential and develop new business opportunities while at the same time increasing revenues from existing customers.
- Conduct and enhance public and community relations.
Buckhead America Hospitality offers:
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Hotel Discounts
Click Here To Apply